In the luxurious world of Panama hats, this one is the king of kings. Specialty woven in the tiny coastal villages around Pile, they are the best Panama hat you can find. The grade 12 weave is dense and perfect, finished with the traditional 7cm natural edge. Sulpher bleached in the old way, and it is a genuine work of art from a time long gone. Exquisite.
For aficionados, there is a range of higher grades available upon request up to grade 32.
- genuine handwoven Montechristi Panama hat - Grade 12/14
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- ecofriendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 7cm natural edge brim
- medium height Diamond crown (9.5cm).
- soft luminous white
- black full bow 33mm grosgrain ribbon with truffaux baked enamel badge.