I love this hat - glistening handwoven Panama art at its best. Exceptionally beautiful at the beach, in a club, walking the dog or naked at a festival.
The crisp 6cm snap-brim and lowered diamond crown, make it effortless to wear and it always looks good. Whether you snap the brim up, down or classically, it just works elegantly.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- eco-friendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 6cm brim - sewn & wired to hold shape perfectly.
- handwoven Cuenca weave in grade 2
- elegant 8.5cm low diamond crown.
- soft natural ivory colour.
- black full bow 33mm grosgrain ribbon
- truffaux baked enamel badge
- suits both men and women very well