I love a beautiful diamond crown. This is my latest refinement of the style - gracious, flowing, powerful and easy to wear. Drawing from the majesty of The King, it varies with a slightly wider brim, and a taller crown to balance it all perfectly. The Cuenca weave is more durable, and smoother to touch.
A magnificent hat for around town, drinking on a verandah, promenading at the beach or walking through an ancient forest.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- eco-friendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 7cm brim - sewn & wired to always be perfect.
- handwoven Cuenca weave in grade 3
- elegant 9cm diamond crown
- soft natural straw - not white
- black full bow 33mm grosgrain ribbon
- truffaux baked enamel badge
- suits both men and women