Entwining four colours of blue, dove grey, navy and indigo, this is our best dark hat. Often chosen when someone wants a dark hat, except with life and complexity at the same time. Exceptionally rich and luminous, it is popular with men and women alike. The mid brim is a perfect size for sun protection and practical wear. Exceptionally popular in Melbourne and Tokyo.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- ecofriendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 5.5cm medium brim - brimlock reinforced to hold the perfect shape.
- handwoven herringbone Cuenca weave in grade 3.
- master craftspeople only weave this hat
- low set (8.5cm) traditional centre dent crown.
- rich four colour weave
- navy full bow 33mm grosgrain ribbon with truffaux baked enamel badge.