If you want to stand out in a crowd, the Satyr is a fine friend to have. A striped combination of cream, and deep red it is one of those hats that becomes an all-time favourite - a signature piece that makes your day magical.
When we made our first range of hats in 2007, this baby was there. She has changed a lot over the years, but never fails to impress.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- eco-friendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 6.5cm brim - sewn & wired to always be perfect.
- handwoven Cuenca weave in grade 2
- elegant 8.5cm traditional centre dent crown.
- sumptuous cream and dep red stripes.
- black full bow 33mm grosgrain ribbon
- truffaux baked enamel badge
- suits both men and women