This hat is magnificent for travelling and putting in your pocket. Woven with a crochet crown, and reinforced snap-brim it is extremely versatile. You can squish it in your beach bag, and pop it into any shape you like. With the brim snapped down it is a charming bucket hat, or you can snap it up at the back for a trilby styling.
The soft coral pink is gentle on your skin, and exceptionally popular.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- eco-friendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 6cm brim - sewn & wired to always be perfect.
- handwoven Cuenca & Crochet weave
- unblocked smooth crown - crushable.
- soft luminous coral pink colour.
- black full bow 33mm grosgrain ribbon
- truffaux baked enamel badge
- suits both men and women