This is the hat that started Truffaux. Living in Ecuador in 2007, I created "The Charmer" and became a hatmaker. All over the Americas people asked me where I had bought it - it convinced me it would work.
A striking thatched weave in honey and black, vented across the crown and dressed with a grosgrain edge. Popular with show-offs, dandies, beach lovers and cheeky beings across the planet.
The Charmer makes every day a glorious adventure.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- eco-friendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 6.5cm brim with black grosgrain ribbon trim.
handwoven Cuenca weave in grade 2
- soft 9cm diamond crown..
- black and warm mustard exotic vented weave.
- black half-bow 33mm grosgrain ribbon
- Truffaux baked enamel badge
- suits both men and women