This was the hat that started Truffaux back in 2007. Everywhere I went people asked me where I had bought it - I told them I made it. A powerful combination of warm mustard and black, in a vented check weave. Fantastically cool in summer. If this pearl strikes your fancy, it will become your favourite hat - guaranteed.
Popular with show-offs, dandys, beach-loving blondes and cheeky beings across the planet. It's a great party to take with you on your adventures.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- eco-friendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 6.5cm brim with black grosgrain ribbon trim.
handwoven Cuenca weave in grade 2
- soft 9cm diamond crown..
- black and warm mustard exotic vented weave.
- black half-bow 33mm grosgrain ribbon
- truffaux baked enamel badge
- suits both men and women