Our all-time natural straw summer hat, plain and simple. It has a strong, sturdy weave and provides much-loved shade in the warmer seasons. Designed to be my garden hat, it has a warm golden striping that looks particularly good on pinky Scottish skin and the deeply under-tanned. If you feel a bit shy wearing hats, this one feels easy and comfortable.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- ecofriendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- strong brimlock reinforced 6cm brim 6cm
- black full bow grosgrain ribbon
- red enamel Truffaux insignia
- inner hatband of black grosgrain ribbon