The Metropolitan is the perfect traveller. The crochet crown and reinforced wire brim means it can be rolled up and put in your bag, every day, without a problem. Everyone talks about how you can roll a Panama, but it's only true if you like a broken hat. This hat is a true rollable.
A simple natural rounded crown with good ventilation, it just pops back into shape when you put it on your head. The 6cm brim provides good shade and can be snapped up, down or both depending on what you feel like. Relaxed, friendly and easy-going it is probably the most practical summer hat ever made.
Exceptionally popular in Japan and Hawaii. The brim can be worn bucket style or snapped.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- ecofriendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 5cm brimlock snap brim
- Truffaux red enamel insignia
- black grosgrain inner hatband