Sometimes a dark hat is just perfect. The Ironside combines the lightweight coolness of Panama straw, with the satisfaction of a steel grey hat. With the brim down it feels like inner-city Melbourne in the 1940s. With the brim snapped up, it is a rockin' festival hat for magical adventures. Snapping the brim down all round is glamorous runway.
This is our favourite dark hat.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- eco-friendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 7cm brim - sewn & wired to always be perfect.
- handwoven Cuenca weave in grade 2
- 9cm diamond crown
- steel gray colour.
- black full bow 33mm grosgrain ribbon
- truffaux baked enamel badge
- suits both men and women