The Indigo is created using a dye dipped process, where the straw is half dipped by hand into the dye vat. This results in a beautiful fanning of color into the crown and brim, such that every single hat is unique, rich and complex. The deep indigo, and the creamy natural straw are warm, sharp and powerful. Easy to wear, it suits all faces, but especially a nice strong jaw.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- ecofriendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw- crisp and low diamond crown
- 4.5cm brimlock brim of 4.5 cm can be snapped, upbrim or downbrim
- Grade 2 weave
- navy full bow grosgrain ribbon
- enamel Truffaux insignia