Infused with French Rivera styling, this is the jaunty European summer hat. The same as the Casablanca, except it is washed in a creamy camel toning. Elegant, flowing, and easy wearing - it sings of linen suits, risqué bikinis and the freedom of summer.
When we opened our flagship store in Saint Tropez, it surprised us how popular the Casablanca was.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- ecofriendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 4.5cm wide brim - brimlock reinforced to hold the perfect shape.
- handwoven Cuenca weave in grade 3.
- low set (8.5cm) traditional centre dent crown.
- warm & creamy camel colour.
- black full bow grosgrain ribbon
- truffaux baked enamel badge.