Harking back to the classic movie star hats of the '30s and '40s, the Iconoclast is powerful, elegant and classically refined. The handwoven pencil-curl brim oozes style while providing superb sun coverage for your skin. Some people love it for its authenticity, but I love it because I feel like a god when I walk into a room.
Woven in a grade 6 fino weave, wrapped in a simple black grosgrain ribbon. The Iconoclast is an amazing sun hat and Imogen's all-time favourite.
For collectors, this hat was originally known as The Cocaine, named after the Columbians druglords who wore it. But for obvious reasons, Customs got very excited every time we brought in a shipment, so things had to change.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- ecofriendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- Grade 8 cuenca weave
- pencil curl 9.5cm extra wide-brim
- diamond crown
- full bow black grosgrain ribbon
- Truffaux red enamel insignia