I love seeing this hat walking down the street.
So crisp and sharp, glowing with its luminous handwoven goodness. Each hat takes over a week to weave and is only undertaken by master craftsmen. Each strand is polished by the slow and delicate entwining, creating an exquisite art form from a time long gone. In Hawaii it is hands down our best selling fino hat - superbly crafted in a grade 8 Cuenca weave and dressed with a simple, elegant black band. Traditional and rock-n-roll - a magnificent practical work of art.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- ecofriendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 5cm short brim - brimlock reinforced to hold the perfect shape.
- handwoven herringbone Cuenca weave in grade 8.
- medium height Diamond crown (9.5cm).
- soft luminous white
- black full bow 33mm grosgrain ribbon with truffaux baked enamel badge.