This is the whitest of white Panama hats that we have ever made. Woven in a grade 6 fino weave, it is supple, luminous and dressed with a rich vanilla grosgrain band. It reminds me of the Great Gatsby, sharply dressed Italians and 70's blaxploitation films. A bold and beautiful hat for the dandy in all of us.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- ecofriendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- grade 6 fino Brisa weave - fine and luminesce
- 6.5cm brimlock brim for a perfect finish
- Truffaux red enamel insignia
- black grosgrain inner band