Sweeping wide-brim ivory straw, dressed with a luxurious steel grey grosgrain ribbon. It feels like hot nights in the Caribbean, wearing a linen suit, sipping mojitos as your yacht purrs out in the bay. The brim can be snapped up or down, for whatever look you desire - hipster, supermodel, gangster or dandy. The low set diamond crown is woven by hand in a grade 8 brisa fino weave. Cha cha-cha.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- ecofriendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- 8cm reinforced brimlock snap-brim
- full bow in rich silky silver grey
- Truffaux red enamel badge
- black grosgrain inner hatband