Harking back to the traditional days of Italian fine fashion, the Caravaggio is a European pinched crown in a silky grade 10 Brisa weave.Extremely soft and silky to touch, it sings of a time of elegance and gentle living. The brim is woven finished, giving it a flexibility and lightness. A little translucent, it breathes beautifully.
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- ecofriendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- black full bow grosgrain ribbon
- red enamel Truffaux insignia
- inner hat band of black grosgrain ribbon