Of all the hats I have made, this one is my favourite. When I am doing something important, this is the hat that crowns my being as I step out into the world. Profoundly well dressed, with sensuous lines and timeless elegance. The curvaceous crown is low with an old-world pencil curl edge.
Tilted with panache, you cut a fine figure no matter what clothes you are wearing. Whether it be a linen suit, selvedge denim, or a bikini and sarong.
Take the plunge, wear this hat and it will always be your favourite.
** stocks are low - we will be able to ship in 14 days - order now and secure yours **
- genuine handwoven Panama hat
- every hat supports traditional Ecuadorian families
- ecofriendly, organic, biodegradable Toquilla straw
- low set centre dent crown (8.5cm high).
- 6.5cm wide flat brim with hand-rolled pencil curled edge
- handwoven herringbone Cuenca weave in grade 2
- rich ivory colour
- black full bow 33mm grosgrain ribbon with truffaux baked enamel badge.
- exceptionally elegant for men and women.